When I spoke to my grandson, Josh, this week he said, “Grandma, you are in the valley” now with your broken shoulder and all you have been through. I kept thinking about his words and what it means to be “in the valley.” I don’t know about you, but I prefer mountain top experiences where there is sunshine, peace and birds singing. I have had many mountain top experiences when I felt deep love, peace and freedom. I have also had many valleys in my life, when I felt alone, confused, angry and abandoned.
I believe we will always have peaks and valleys in our lives. They are important and necessary if we want to reach the mountain tops. It’s in the valley where I learn to trust God and my faith muscles are strengthened. I learn valuable lessons in the valley and there are many gifts, if we are open to receive. It’s in the valley that I am shown areas in my life where I need to change and grow.
It’s often after we have gone through the valley, that we recognize our growth and the gifts we received. I have received many gifts in my present valley; learning to ask for what I needed, receiving love and kindness from friends and family, feeling worthy and deserving, learning to make new recipes and eating healthier and becoming more aware of my surroundings (which will prevent future falls).
Perhaps your “valley” was when unexpected circumstances suddenly came crashing down on you. It might be physical suffering, chronic pain, loss, death, sorrow, loss of employment, bankruptcy, divorce or emotional pain. What are the lessons you learned in your valley? Are you still in the valley?
Would you agree that the world is being SHAKEN UP TO WAKEN UP? I believe the world pandemic could be considered the “Great Awakening.” It has been predicted and what we have been waiting for. Everything that has been hidden is coming into the light to be healed and transformed. It is an extremely difficult time for many people who are not AWAKE. We are waking up and remembering that this is all a dream and we are not separate from God.
The whole world is in the VALLEY now, as we are living in an unprecedented time of uncertainty, unrest, confusion, disillusionment, and fear. We have never experienced anything like this before and have no idea what is next or who to believe. We are going through the VALLEY together and hopefully we will learn our lessons and our world will be a better place to live.
We will get to the mountain top again if we persevere, accept, trust and keep our eyes on God. Love will provide, guide and protect us. I believe we signed up for this and have everything we need inside of us.
Here is what I’m practicing to keep myself peaceful and safe during this uncertain time in history.
- I am REMEMBERING how God has always taken care of me
- I am SURRENDERING to “what is” and letting go of my control
- I am TRUSTING God is in control and there is a purpose of what’s going on
- I am taking RESPONSIBILTY for myself and my actions
- I am praying and MEDITATING daily
- I am DETACHING from media and news
- I am living in GRATITUDE and focusing on the positive
- I am SURROUNDING myself with like- minded people who support me
- I am keeping my VIBRATION high by choosing LOVE & GRATITUDE
- I am practicing LIVING IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
- I am sending LIGHT AND LOVE to the world
- I am GROUNDING myself daily into mother earth
- I am nourishing myself by EATING WELL and getting enough REST
- I am FEELING all of my feelings and not judging them
- I am GOING WITHIN for my answers and trusting my intuition
Message from Holy Spirit
Rest in me. All is under my control. Nothing that is happening in the world is by mistake. When fear or doubt arises, feel it and let it go. It is not real. The world is awakening from the dream of separation. Yes, there is much fear and confusion. You must stand firm in the truth of who you are and who I am in your life. You know the truth deep within. Let your light shine for the world to see. It is time. I am with you and will provide, protect and guide you.
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
|Stay updated by signing up!|
Simply A Woman of Faith
Pat’s book, Simply A Woman of Faith, is available for only $16.45 (incl. S&H).
Click here to order.
- I am perfectly imperfect & loved
- Byron Katie and loving what is
- What is the voice in your head saying?
Share This Experience!
Author, Inspirational Speaker, Spiritual Coach, Retreat Leader & Radio Talk Show Host
Simply A Woman of Faith
621 Laniolu Place Kihei, HI 96753